Our Inbound GamePlan
At Inboundo, we start with strategy. Our team will work with your team to fully assess your current situation, understand your revenue goals, build out your buyer personas, build the 90 day content calendar, and map out the inbound marketing campaigns.
During our strategy session, we’ll conduct the following:
- Situational Assessment
- Understand your customer
- Mapping the Content Roadmap
Inbound Marketing Campaign
We’ll publish pillar content and promote them across multiple channels where your buyer personas like to spend their time driving them back to your website.
A standard Inbound Marketing Campaign includes:
- 1 Awareness Stage Premium Content Offer (eBook, Landing Page, Thank You Page, Thank You Email, Smart CTA)
- 12 Blog Articles
- 60 Tweets (5 Tweets per Article)
- 13 Facebook Status Updates
- 13 LinkedIn Updates
- 13 LinkedIn Group Discussion Submissions
- 13 Google+ Updates
- 1 Email to a Segment of the Database
The next step in the process is to build out your Hubspot engine. Your inbound marketing campaign will drive lots of leads through the top of the funnel. We’ll set up a lead nurturing sequence that will convert them into sales qualified leads (SQL) for your sales team.
Using HubSpot, we’ll build out the following:
- Add Personas to HubSpot
- Create additional Persona Lists in Hubspot
- Create a form for each stage of the buying journey
- Configure HubSpot for Customer Lifecycle Stage Updates
- Configuring Lead Nurturing
- Configuring Smart Content on Site Pages
Fine Tune and Scale
Our marketing campaigns runs on 12 week cycles. Each campaign builds upon the previous. We’ll evaluate the data, fine tune the message, and scale for greater result.
After every quarter you’ll get the following:
- Measuring the Impact Report
- Campaign Overview Report
- Traffic Source Report
- Conversion report